Informational sites, online stores, business card sites, and aggregators with automatic content parsing do not get to the top quickly and easily. Traffic will not come just like that and it must be generated by various methods.
But does the content of the website plays any role in attracting traffic? Let’s figure that out in this article.
1- Captures User Attention
Taking an online store as an example, the role of texts is clear here. The site does not have a manager or seller who could answer the questions of a potential buyer.
In this case, text descriptions provide answers to various questions that buyers have. Informational articles or descriptions for product/service creates an idea of a unique selling proposition, ongoing promotions, existing loyalty programs, and will gently push a customer to make a purchase.
In search of an assignment writing service, a visitor found two resources. The first one contains only a photo, while the second one contains detailed information, price, terms of delivery, and payment methods. On which website will the buyer place an order? Most likely on the second one.
2- Display In Search Results
The article will appear in the search results after it goes through indexing. Search engines will examine its content and the page will become available to users. It is the texts that allow the search engines to understand at what request it is possible to display certain pages.
When searching for a musical wind instrument, it is unlikely that the user will be shown pages with drum kits. Although if you enter the query “tools” into the search, then there will be mixed results because it will not be clear that these are tools for repair or for playing.
3- Immediately Gets Clicked
To grab the attention of the users and get clicked, the content on the website must be written correctly:
- The meaning must correspond to the content.
- Must be optimized for the given keywords.
- The text must contain only useful information that is important to study and then use.
- It should be unique, don’t just rewrite someone’s words. Provide quality information that is written individually for a specific site. Only then it will work and bring new clients. It is even interesting to share it with others.
- The text component should expand the semantic core to attract additional traffic.
4- Improve Behavioral Factors
You can place links to other pages in the posted texts. The user will go to one page, then others. This operation is called linking and is one of the reasons for improving behavioral factors.
We must not forget about navigation, the resource should be extremely comfortable for the user. The main thing is that the user can find the necessary information in 2-3 clicks.
5- Quality Content Brings More Traffic
Quality content brings more traffic to a website. The following tips will help you improve the quality of the content:
- Do not be afraid to check the articles several times with different programs.
- Strive to achieve semantic uniqueness of content. Added value is necessary to help a person solve a problem. For example, which online dissertation help UK will be best for him, should be clear after reading your content.
- Correct use of Keyphrases, which would eventually lead to targeted traffic.
- There must be competent optimization. You need to think about how to tell the search engine that your resource contains the most complete answer to the user’s request.
- Constant updating of content. Especially if there is a date on the page that shows that you are following the changes in the world.
- Post only feature articles. Quality content can go viral and will be recommended on social media.
- Application of LSI copywriting. Some people still have no idea what the word ultimately means. And everything is much simpler. Here, the focus is on the uniqueness of the meaning of the article, and not just the competent addition of key phrases.
It is imperative to conduct content analytics using Google Analytics. Pay attention to the number of bounces, the time the user spends on the page, as well as the depth of views.
Do not forget to make the visitor comfortable so he could freely move on your website. Achieve fast download speeds and minimize cumbersome scripts that slow down response times.