It is estimated that there will be 220 million online shoppers in India by 2025. By 2027, the Indian e-commerce industry would be worth the whopping US $ 200 billion. If your business wishes to grab a slice of this delectable pie, then you must build the capability of selling online.
If you have a website, chances are you aren’t leveraging the power of Digital Marketing yet. A capable digital marketing agency can help you scale your business and enable you to build exceptional brand recall among your prospects and customers.
Here are 8 reasons why you should adopt digital marketing into your business strategy:
- Reach out to your target audience: Imagine selling a product which is likely to be purchased by men between the ages of 25 and 30. You wish to create a splash and reach out to this target audience across the country. You may think that the best way to do this would be by placing an advertisement in a newspaper. However, people across age groups and genders read newspapers. What if you could specifically reach out to your desired target audience? Through digital marketing, you can define several aspects of your intended target audience such as age, preferences, location etc and run ads so that individuals only those who fall within those pre-defined parameters can view them.
- Adapting to the new normal: With access to cheap and fast internet, the proliferation of smartphones and the ongoing pandemic – consumer habits are changing. Most people prefer shopping online rather than visiting a store even if it is just a few miles away. To give you a perspective, Amazon sells $410 million worth of products every day. By spending on digital marketing, you will ensure that your prospective and existing consumers are aware of your business and would gravitate towards your website to shop online.
- Monitor your advertisements: When you put your advertisement banner near a railway station or an airport, a lot of people will see it. However, you won’t get any information about the profile of the viewers. But digital marketing enables you to use several platforms to track user behavior and generate reports. For example, Google Analytics will provide information about the devices used to access your website, the locations from where website traffic is being generated, keywords which users are using to land up on your website etc. Armed with insights drawn from such wealth of information, you can keep optimising your online campaigns. Guest posting website is also one more way to advertise or sponsored your content and get backlinks.
- Cost-effective: As of 2020, 30% of the overall marketing budget of companies operating in India will be towards digital. This highlights the popularity of digital marketing. Digital marketing activities offer stupendous ROI as they do away with several aspects of conventional forms of marketing The best part is that you could begin with comparatively small budgets and scale up from there which may not be possible with offline marketing activities.
- Your competitors are online: Chances are that most of your competitors are online, launching weekly campaigns and attracting new people to their business. You need to catch up and grab those leads you cannot afford to miss. You can get high authority guest posting websites from competitors’ backlinks.
- Build brand-reputation: By building a sustainable brand, you can earn the loyalty of your customers as well as build trust among prospective customers. A digital marketing agency can help you create memorable online marketing campaigns which will enable your brand to earn top of mind recall. This will have a deep impact on increasing your revenues over the long term.
- Helps reach a global audience: Reaching out to foreign audiences is one of the best reasons to take your business online. Customers from countries whose currency is stronger than the local currency can boost your profits. Through SEO, SEM and social media marketing a digital marketing agency can help you generate leads from foreign countries.
- Easy interaction with customers: This factor is one of the best and has a strong impact. It provides convenience to the customers, as they can view your products anytime. Quick service and 24/7 access build a better relationship, making them feel that they are essential.
Digital Marketing is a broad term speaking to various online techniques for promoting and developing your business. A digital marketing agency Skook News offers various services or may offer only a few. It is imperative to understand your needs and whether an agency can fulfill them. If you are based in the northern part of India, you might want to search for ‘digital marketing company in Gurgaon’ to get a list of leading digital agencies which can help.