What is Clip Studio Paint?
It is a drawing and illustration software.
It was originally oriented in Japan for digital illustrators and manga arts. Initially, it was known as comic studio then Manga studio and now it’s known as Clip studio paint.
Clip Studio is very flexible and it gives more liberty to draw illustrations with a huge set of brushes, pens, pencils, with variable settings on the go. If anyone loves to draw and paint Clip studio paint is the best thing for them.
In clip studio paint the drawing area looks small and the tools and property bars are hanging around at the corners because clip studio paint wants to set you your own space and customizable in all ways possible. In clip studio paint, you can play with spill values filling behind vector line, use vector reference layers for filling, and expand a fill area. It greatly increases the speed of filling colors in comic strips and animation.
Versions of Clip studio Paint
Clip Studio Paint offers two versions to its users and both versions allow users to create a different type of art. Below we have outlined both versions:
- Clip Studio Paint Pro: The Pro version enables users to create character art, concept art, and illustration.
- Clip Studio Paint Ex: The Ex version is the advanced version of Clip Studio Paint and it helps users to create manga & comics and Animation
Features of Clip studio paint
Clip Studio paint offers a bundle of features that is its biggest advantage as it has all the features that a creator needs to create an attractive piece of art. Below we have outlined some of the major features of Clip Studio Paint:
- Drawing: This digital art software provides is users with a digital painting tool that lets you draw a pen, mouse, or tablet. It gives you multiple options for pens, pencils, and other drawing tools so you can create professionally.
- Brushes: Clip Studio Paint has a large number of brushes and textures available within the software. However, it allows you to purchase more brushes and assets from the asset store or the creators. It has a Preset that include pen, pencil, brush, airbrush and more with different pressure sensitivity level.
- Layers: You get that access to an unlimited number of layers in both versions of Clip Studio Paint including both raster and vector.
- Color Fill: The color fill tool is useful for blocking areas with color quickly. You can save a lot of time for colorizing line art.
- Ruler: The ruler feature allows you to create straight curved and polygonal lines. Also, you can create whatever shape you would like for the ruler, which you can use in more ways.
- 3D Models & Objects: The 3D tools allow you to import a 3D model or object into your project, which you can pose the way you want. Using a 3D model or object comes in handy if you are creating a comic or animation.
- Export: Clip Studio Paint support all the major formats such as .jpeg, .tifg, .png, .bmp, PSD, and PSB. Also, you can directly share your work in Kindle and ePub formats.
Price of Clip Studio Paint
As mentioned earlier, Clip Studio paint has 2 versions that offer different features and serves a different purpose. So both versions are available at the different price that we have mentioned below for your reference:
- Clip Studio Paint Pro: One-time payment cost of $49.99
- Clip Studio Paint EX: One-time payment cost of $219.00
You can also get attractive pirce during Clip Studio special Sale offer using Clip Studio Paint Discount coupons.
Clip studio paint offer multiple options for its users to provide customer support. It offers a community forum, Tutorial videos, Support desk, and 24/7 email support to resolve user’s queries and issues.
Clip Studio paint comes with a wide range of exclusive features. Also, it offers a vast range of brushes and other tools. It is an affordable software that beginners can also use to enhance their art skills.