Handmade Jewelry has been loved and celebrated by every woman since ages because of its fine and unique work. The unique handmade jewelry is made from a single piece at a time using all the raw metals by a jeweler artist by using tools which are used and controlled by hands. Moreover, making handmade jewelry be it handmade silver jewellery involves a lot of hard work and extravagant skills for its creation. It consists of minute working on metals and precious gemstones with delicate hands and manually handled tools to create these gorgeous and fantastic pieces of jewelry.
Knowing How These Magnificent Pieces of Artwork Are Made
- First, the precious metals like gold and silver are alloyed and barred; then these metal bars are wrought and forged into the desired shapes.
- Afterwards, all these shapes are transformed into miniature parts in settings.
- Then the fabrication part gets started by the skilled makers which require steady hands and great precision to get these pieces soldered and welded under extreme heat.
- Then the shape designed from the single precious element is rolled by hands with mills and is pulled through metal plates, and this metal is then filed ground and tooled extensively.
- Now the raw handmade design goes through polishing to get it prepared for setting the stones.
- Once it’s done the expert stone setters will cut the seats into prongs and walls to support the gems with hands.
- Then all the precious gemstones are seated and meticulously secured by the hands of the maker perfectly.
- And the result is super fine handmade gemstone jewelry made with utmost precision and dedication.
Now let’s get to know what makes handmade jewelry exclusive and pieces of royal artwork
1.No Machinery Involved
As these jewelry are handmade, which involves no big machinery, every piece crafted is done with hands, and this also means the only finite quantity of the jewelry can be made in a time frame. These pieces are soldered, sawed, carved and shaped without using big manufacturing machines, so no mass production takes place. Every piece crafted is made with hands extremely precisely, so it has no flaws and is also unique.
2.Longer Time Taken
As hands make all the jewelry of artisans or makers and no machines are involved, so it takes a great amount of time. To make just a single piece of this handmade jewelry which also means all the pieces created are made with love, devotion, care and every single jewelry with utmost attention, so that justify them taking a long time to be crafted.
3.The Intimate Designer Connection
Every maker of the handmade jewelry makes their pieces by putting their heart in making them, which builds an intimate connection between each design created by them.
The materials used in creating these handmade masterpieces whether it’s handmade sterling silver jewelry or your precious handmade silver earrings or other piece is made with the superior quality raw materials which are picked from the trustworthy supplier of your maker. Moreover, you will get your jewelry made from ethically sourced materials, which is expensive but highly sustainable quality.
5. Superior Quality
Generally, handmade jewelry is made at smaller scale production houses, which makes them more reliable for higher quality. As they never will like anything of inferior quality involved in their creation ruin their name and also their hard work put into making each piece under some threat.
6. Supporting Local Made
When you buy a beautiful piece of handmade jewelry from local artists, you will support the real craftsmen and artisans. Moreover, supporting local made is good for the environment and is good for everyone.
7. Individuality Created
When the machine creates jewelry, they are going to be the same. However, handmade jewelry is created by artisans who can create a finite number of pieces in their career as a designer. If you own any piece of handcrafted jewelry, then it is likely to be exclusive, or one of the individual editions and you will feel as if it’s something. It is just for you and exclusively yours whether the design finishes to the lines they are all different or custom.
So, whenever you buy handmade jewelry, you not only add a gem of unique handmade jewelry exclusively designed but also support the local skill of its makers.