Bosch Diagnostics is one of the most well-known and trusted companies in the automotive industry. Their high-quality and latest tools have been helping hundreds of workshops by enabling them to provide the best solutions for their customers. The company has various diagnostic tools to offer in the industry. However, without a doubt, their OBD scanners are the best.
Here are the top six OBD scanners that you can consider buying.
Bosch OBD 1000 – For Check Engine Light
This tool is a quick and easy way to diagnose and turn-off the check engine light in vehicles. This dealer scan tool is compatible with the cars manufactured in 1996 and onwards. This includes SUVs, light trucks, and vans, etc. You can also use them with some 1994-5 model cars using an OBD-II port. Among these, there are other quality features as well for this device. They include:
- Reading diagnostic trouble codes.
- Displaying the emission status.
- Easy-to-use for even beginners.
- It also allows checking the cause of check engine light.
- It is compact and easily fits in the palm of your hand.
Bosch OBD 1100 – For Engine Diagnostic Trouble Codes
It is a compact device that can easily be stored and used. Among other Bosch tools, it is considered to be one of the strongest scan tools. It is used to read and erase all the trouble codes on the 1996 and newer car models. It may work with some of the 1994-5 OBD-II compliant vehicles as well. Its other features are:
- Reads and displays the live real-time engine data, sensor readings, and inspection maintenance.
- Automatically reads DTCs for fast diagnostics.
- Over 4000 preloaded DTC definitions.
- Reset the malfunction indicator light.
- Reads and removes the anti-lock braking system codes.
Bosch OBD 1150 – Provides Info Scan with Color Screens
It is among the most affordable tools for the cars of 1996 or newer models. One of the unique features of this latest diagnostic equipment is LIVE data. It allows you to see the vehicle’s switch and sensor inputs in real-time with the engine running. This way, you can pinpoint the actual cause of the problem. Furthermore, the Autoscanner option on this displays the information about generic and manufacturer-specific DTCs. Additionally, it displays the Anti-Lock Brake System Codes for Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Ford, and so on. The list of features also include,
- More than 15,000 generic and manufacturer-specific DTC definitions.
- Display codes in various languages, including in English, Spanish, and French.
- Identifies newer vehicles automatically.
- It has a color display, battery or system charging monitor, and component locator.
- Also, it reads and displays Cal ID, CVN, and State OBD check.
Bosch OBD 1300 – Offers OBD I and II Scan
This scanner tool is compatible with GM, Chrysler, Ford, and Toyota models of 1984-1995 (OBD I). Not only that, but they can also be used for 1996 and newer models (OBD-II). Along with the compatibility, this Bosch diagnostic tool has the following features:
- It lets you review vehicle sensors and relay inputs with a running engine.
- Reads and displays the MIL status, pending DTCs, and freeze frame data.
- The system is updateable via a USB cable.
- Also offers optional battery backup.
Bosch is a big name in the automotive industry with its top-grade diagnostics. If you are interested in checking more diagnostic tools, visit Maverick Diagnostics for the latest equipment in the industry.