Axis Bank is supported by the country’s largest financial institutions, UTI, LIC, GIC, and its subsidiaries. The bank was established in 1993 with a capital of Rs. One hundred fifteen crores, with UTI at Rs. 100 crores, LIC-Rs. 7.5 crores and GIC and its four subsidiaries each Rs. 1.5 crores Rs.
Hence the Axis Bank and Axis Mutual Fund are considered private sector entities and run by PSUs despite being promoted.
Among the many funds and their successive series, the Axis Long Term Equity Fund is excellent.
Axis Mutual Fund is a financial service offered by Axis Bank Limited. Many mutual funds start with equity funds, hybrid series, ELSS funds, mid-cap funds, large-cap funds, and many more.
It is also different from evolution, derivation, etc. The Axis Long Term Equity Fund is an excellent fund out of various funds and their successive series.
The fund is a SIP fund with a lock of 36 months, but all risks are covered by units earned every month according to the NAV value in the SIP.
But if taken for long-term investment, this fund has been able to give outstanding returns.
Why it is the best investment in 2020
- It also gives tax benefits under 80C. Yet Axis customer service is very saturated.
- They are suggesting better plans and future funds.
- There are dedicated employees to answer questions about each fund.
- There are daily SMS and telephone feedbacks about the operation of mutual funds, and they also enlighten the better funds.
- Almost all mutual fund firms now offer online platforms to make investing in mutual funds easier.
- It is the Axis Mutual Fund, which is going a step ahead. If you have already invested in a share or mutual fund, investing in Axis through the website will good.
- Even if you are a new investor, the site is easy to register and use.
- For KYC, their customer care staff is more than willing to help.
- Axis is a company that takes online/mobile connectivity very seriously.
So an outstanding service provider, satisfied. A must invest.
How to invest in Axis Long Term Equity Fund scheme
Depending on the year you wish to invest and the corpus you want to accumulate, you will have to keep a separate portfolio of mutual funds in midcap, large-cap, specific sectors, diversified, debt, etc.
Axis Fund House is doing well in ELSS, and it appreciates new funds in other categories, and some are only two years old. By comparing with other peers, you can invest and track funds.
At ELSS, for the last five years, Axis’ long-term equity fund has generated around 20 percent return and ranked as No.1.
Why you should invest
The fund has an outstanding outperformance track record. In its stock picks, it emphasizes quality and performance, prioritizing companies with better cash flow and higher earnings visibility. While the fund continues to maintain a compact portfolio, in recent times, it has sharply reduced the number of shares in response to current market conditions where only a select few stocks are doing well.
In some high-conviction bets, the fund manager is comfortable taking a broader position to achieve higher outperformance. The fund is more successful than its peers in reducing the downside. For a long time, this kept it in good standing; even he avoided matching peers during the market boom. The fund has proved to be a reasonable bid in this category.
Note: In my view, Axis Mutual Fund is successful on particular criteria like any other asset management firm in India. If you feel that the Axis Fund is suited to your horizons, goals and risk appetite, then you can invest in it or any other fund of your choice or as per your advisory recommendations.